Education and Professional Practice
- Received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Medical Anthropology in 1982 from Case Western Reserve University where he was also elected to the academic society, Phi Beta Kappa.
- Graduated in 1986 from the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Completed his residency in General Surgery at Health Cleveland in 1991 and began his practice there. He was appointed as assistant program director for the surgical residency program.
- Has been certified by the American Board of Surgeons since 1992.
- Relocated to the White Mountains in 1994 and in private general surgery practice since then.
He belongs to several medical societies including:
- The American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- The Arizona Chapter of American College of Surgeons (AZACS)
- The Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES).
Dr. Greco and his wife have four adult children and one grandchild. They enjoy camping, hiking and exploring the many attractions of the White Mountains and the southwest.
Dr Greco is a avid guitarist and can often be seen playing in local venues and events.